The University of Belgrade.
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and the Faculty of Mathematics.
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering & Faculty of Mathematics jointly conduct a multidisciplinary study programme of Master Academic Studies called Industry 4.0, whereby the lead institution in the programme is the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. The title MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATICS (M.Sc.) will be stated in the Diploma certificate of Master studies (120 ECTS). In international terms, this title corresponds to the title of the Master of Science (M.Sc. – in Latin, Magister Scientiæ). The study programme of Master Academic Studies Industry 4.0 is a multidisciplinary programme designed to educate a new generation of engineers who possess the knowledge, skills and competences necessary for the implementation of modern technologies brought about by the fourth industrial revolution – Industry 4.0.
- 03 / 06 : Building R&D capacities for zero carbon emission Internal Combustion Engines in the transport sector
- 02 / 14 : The Student Excellence Centre
- 02 / 21 : The Beoavia team
- 02 / 21 : Prof. Dr Calogero Maria Oddo: The Age of “Artificial Touch”
- 02 / 19 : Confluence Belgrade – Golden team of naval architecture students